Wednesday 14 December 2011

2 mins......okay.....cheers!



Wouldn’t find a better opportunity to post this...
A post dedicated to sum1 very close 2 my heart.....Chandrasekhar alias Chandu.
It was somewhere in july,that i had seen him for the first time in green chex,super tall...First words of Chandu ”Hi guys!”
Mayur then called us for a small round of introduction with Chandu.We all introduced ourselves and it was his turn....He began with saying “Hi guys!I’m Chandrasekhar.You can call me Chandu .I’ve done my MBA from BITS Pilani.      I had worked with JP Morgan ...........My aim in life is to have  a chain of schools that provide value based education..............”

I probably  did not understand his thought over value based edu.I’m kinda obtuse to understand things much higher than my level of understanding.:P(a confession)
But a glimpse of Chandu,all that remained in my mind is...
1)he is Chandu..:P
2)he worked with JPM
3)He is  a pass out from BITS Pilani.
4)Seemed like he was extremely passionate about what he was doin.
There are lots of other things offline as well.....

Flash news!
And i got a tadang news or rumour or whatever....”Chandu was joining EHL as the new CEO”OMG!
I happened to visit ISB for some reason where I had met one of Mayur’s friend Hasa.After the session at ISB ,on our way back,she had asked me about people from BITS who were working for Nirmaan.I named one by one when I said that some guy Chandrasekhar is going to be the new CEO of EHL.
She exclaimed “You mean PUCH?”
I was wondering...what’s Puch! She then said that he was  much known as PUCH.
Oh wow PUCH!
The name Puch was sounding so good.Mast!PUCH PUCH PUCH!
I had a chance of speaking to Chandu through Chandu’s brother Rajasekhar for a career workshop in a BC welfare hostel.

I had seen RajaShekhar and he was kinda a similar to Chandu.
OMG! Their height,the way they talk,their jestures,their mannerisms .......wow!
I and my sister resemble in no bloody sense.

Back to EHL...
If m not wrong, it was August 22nd that he officially joined as our new CEO.
I had a  full time, kind of immaculately dressed, hopefully nice CEO....:P
Nice!There was someone under whose constant watchful eyes,we were working..LOL!

It was my turn for one-on –one......
My first talk:
The description goes like this.....
He was in blue striped shirt. He had an add gel black pen in his pocket, a wonderful jet black Matrix diary in his hand.We walked our talk . We headed towards our office canteen,he took a few steps ahead of me and turned back and asked me “Chai tagutava geetha” in a typical rustic style.
I was dumbstruck............:O
Thoughts running in my mind.....A guy from BITS Pilani,A guy who worked for JPM and had been abroad, someone so professional...i did not expect him speak so.aah..!


2 minutes:
Gradually i started feeling pretty much comfy with Chandu and the working environment was really a feel good thing.We got really busy in frequent meetings.He brandishes his hands and says “Geetha! 2 minutes...” to call for  a meeting and trust me the meeting never ends in 2 mins,it doesn’t even start in 2 minutes.

Okei:
He has a typical way of giving his okei.His okei takes a raag,a raag that is tpically Chanduish...:P

Cheers!:
Every small accomplishment, every small or big meeting, every tiny or big delivery ...ends in a “cheers” by Chandu!..:D

Some things i now know about Chandu...
·        He is very spiritually inclined.
·        He is very yogic in nature....:P I mean,believes  in lot of yoga and stuff and suggests me also to do....:(
·        He loves adventures
·        He never compromises on any enjoyment in life.
·        Every experience in his life is MAST to him.
·        Loves playing cricket..infact he is crazy about it.
·        He stands as a  bulwark of support
·        He is a pillow to lean on, at times of distress, time  we feel low.
·        He is never caustic in speech.
·        He gives mast, solid comparison......”Sachin kabaddi addoddura......”OMG! what a bottom line!
·        He sees life as a collection of experiences.Lives Life King Size..:))

Best moments:
1)In Kurnool,wen i was feeling so damn low , it was he who had backed me up and reassured me.And trust me,i was feeling lot lot and lot better.Thank you so much for that.

2) Joy of seeing...: P
During the joy of giving week,I was so desperately waiting to see someone to boost our spirits and the busy bees of EHL, Chandu and Charan had just been making empty promises. With the sickening feeling of distress and discontent was talking about YV to someone, wen I suddenly saw Chandu come from somewhere.Oh my GOD! My energy levels were boosted by many manifolds.Hammayya......I finally had Chandu visit our stall.
The best of the best moments during the joy of giving week was, when I was introducing Chandrasekhar alias Chandu to Chandrashekharan, a dad that Joy of Giving week had given me.:))

3) I always wanted to have my team, my home.Occassions just passed by, but I wasn’t able get my team home. It was somehow donot know how....time just got the stork!
OMG! The whole of my team was coming home. It was on 3rd December, 2011 when Chandu, Vikram, shalin, Phani, Rajesh had come home. Trust me...I was more than happy to have all of them home.A day I cannot forget. It was just an hour and a half that we spent time together, but did dwell in deep in my heart.

4) "Miru navvite acham Prakash Raj leane untaru"
Our first workshop in the  presence of some governing member......cold feet!

The workshop was in a residential boys hostel at borabanda. Shalin, Chandu,Prem and I were travelling by MMTS train to borabanda. There was this not so filmy type placement of these two guys who walked straight and occupied their positions at the other door of the compartment.:D
 There came a drunkard.....aah!yukkk!He was kinda about to get messy with us...when the girls rightful places were allotted their places.We were offered to stand at the door side.The drunkard was just so sickeningly ogling at us.....EWWWWW!!!!
There was something,we laughed at....When the drunkard moved closer to Chandu.My heart stopped beating and began thumping.I’m basically very scared of Drunkards.......HE moved a little more closer.My heart thumped harder.HE came close to chandu’s ears and said “Saar....Miru navvite acham Prakash Raj lekane untaru”
Hahahahaa..............................
I have no clue of my reactions,some smiles within..just limited to me.More of cluelessness was about Chandu’s reactions...Should he be Happy for the compliment or be embarrassed or should he feel something else!Mast!Just cannot imagine forgetting this moment.

4)Ghajini
I had turned ghajini.I suddenly started forgetting things,completely blacked out.I was making so many bloody mistakes couldn’t count properly,couldn’t write properly,couldn’t think properly.Grrr.....It was not me,just not me.It was crunch time,last moment for the reports to be submitted when i made a mess with the cover pages.All the work was done again by Chandu and swear....I was blinded by tears of guilt!
He did not tell me anything,just nothing...just a soft touch spoke it all,spoke volumes!.
I was at the heights of forgetfulness and he at peaks of patience...Had it been some one else,they wouldn’t have spared me for any reason. You are really a gem of a person Chandu,atleast so far I’m concerened.:).Jiyo Jee Bhar ke!

At the closing note: Not that I’m being too generous with my words.....
He is really a nice person to be with. I have shared some of the lightest moments with him,shared some darker,and gloomy moments as well.It feels really great to be around him.. He is my friend first and then my CEO.:P

Sorry for keeping this post really long...but I believe, you are anyways worth it.

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true,
Hope that every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise,
May the years to come be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter and love .
With tons of happiness, prosperity and success coming your way....i wish you a great birthday Chandu.:)))
Luv u tonzz!

6 comments:

  1. Chandu anna naku Guntur lo okati cheppadu -"Jayasimha, according to me Life is the mixture of experiences"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Geetha....I can visualize every scene u mentioned... CHEERS(in chandu's style) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Geetha ... ofcourse it is not lengthy because Puch gurunchi cheppaali ante the flow will never end ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. racha.! picturizing everything :) nice geetha.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud 1 geetha....he really deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geetha,

    It is such a nice gift that any one could give to Puch on his birthday.. who doesnot like to learn that they are considered high in their heart.

    I felt that you have got such a wonderful art of narration, in a longer run we may see a writer .............. Wish you all success there :)

    Chandu,

    If you happen to read it again

    " meeting never ends in 2 mins,it doesn’t even start in 2 minutes " - I did nt think that you are a 2 Minute Manager :D. come closer to reality please ..........

    "Miru navvite acham Prakash Raj lekane untaru” - I guess you are giving bhasan like him so he is seeing you as him ......... not in public please ..

    Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete