Saturday 17 December 2011

Hey soul sister!

            It is an association of over 21 years now.And I'm just more than happy to express what it feels to be associated with her.Shez sweet,shez funny,shez cute,shez foolish,shez lazy,shez ...lots. Can’t find words describing her.
Since my childhood,i have been fighting with her for a trifle and winning over her, just because she gives in. I realized it just recently.
She is fun to be with. shez an old wine,or atleast she was.
We speak a language that only she and i can understand,call it our ciphered language or slang...no bothers.
Shez some one with the best of the lines in her palm and the best of the writings on her forehead.I can prove it with hell lotta examples.For now,i'l keep it simple,for something that i toil night and day,putting my heart,mind and soul and everything else,she gets it done in a jiffy without even planning to do it.WOW!m J!!!

Separations have made our bond stronger!

1)Our first separation was way back when i was in my 4th standard and she had to go to Madhya Pradesh for a Scouts and Guides camp.And there i go.....i went to the station and cried horribly,so horribly that my dad still resents recollecting that day.
It is just so amazing of her, she got so many things for me to play with :))))Selfish me.....muaahhhahahaaa!!:D

2)We then got separated for the second time dated...Sept 14th 2006,gearing up for a separation for a longer gap of 4  and  a half years.I was then doing my Inter second year and she was in her B.Tech second year.We had to get separated because my mom and dad were transferred.I didnt necessarily confess that i would miss her beacuse that was the time when i thought crying would make me feel weak or atleast they would think i'm weak.I remember when i rushed to the washroom and shed my tears uncontrollably and came out as if every thing was fine and pretended as if i was happy getting separated.4 and half years...really long time.Damn IT!!!
I was waiting desperately  for my family reunion that had become a dream then.

3)We then got separated for the third but last time i suppose....This time it was and still is really long!November 2nd 2011.This time she got married.All the days soon after the wedding dates were fixed went away in her wedding preparations and we did not actually have time to spend with one another.I was so happy that I would now have my ATTIMBER(JIJU) home…I was so happy that my miss sister had turned Mrs. And very happy that she would be typically an Iyer Mami in her 9 yards sari…..I was happy for all the reasons.On Nov 2nd when she was leaving,I was still busy packing up her luggage…and I did not realize that the time has come to say bye to her….
The scene at the railway station.Time:6:40 p.m

Everybody was taking turns to hug her and cry and give some fresh nuptial tips.She then came to me and held me and said “Akka…main jari”.I didn’t know,what was happening to me…it was kind,I lost a beat of my heart…It was then I realized that she would be off to Blore…to her family.My heart was just crushed I felt.
Some one with whom,I have been with,for so so so many years would now be gone.I suddenly turned around and hugged and cried my heart out.I really miss her.I'm J of my jiju who stole my sister….probably that’s how  it is supposed to be.

It has been a month and a half now…I have been missing her like hell.Time has taught me what she means to me..
She has been my mentor,implicitly.She was somewhere my guiding spirit.I still remember the day before my SST exam of 8th class when she had made  a sample question paper and the very same questions appeared the next day.WOW I passed in SST!Same did she do for my EDC exam…Although i don't have examz now,i still miss your mentoring! 

Times in my sleep when I used to get up with some obnoxiously scary dreams…I remember how I used to hold your hand that used to used to calm me down.I miss it!
Our day used to begin everyday at 11:00 P.M after our dinner and it would encroach into the next day nearing 2:00 a.m or so… My day ends by 11:00 p.m now. I miss it.
Our mornings used to begin with screams…it doesn’t happen now..I miss it!
You were there to stand beside me as a pillar of support for everything and anything even if I were wrong.:P…I miss it!
I miss those moments when we shared the lighter moment, when we had become pillows to one another, when we became confidants, when we partnered our mischief, when we used to hang out together, when we cried together, laughed together, fought together…Gone are those days…Would not have them again akka.
Where ever I go,whatever I do,you would be my bulwark…lest I fall!
Billi (how she was fondly called)…I really love you and …I miss you so much..I know I have been a fool at times, sick at times, mad and crossed at times…please forgive for that!



Ahead of all these..i have something to say..I'm fortunate enough that i had you in my life,shared 21 years of my precious life with my priceless pearl and thanks so much!!Love you loads and wish for all the happiness to come your way!!

2 comments:

  1. Geet!! You make me nostalgic!! In this simple post, you show what really missing is!! God!! I am missing a lot of people!! But may be I wouldn't have the courage to admit it!! Bravo for that girl!! My regards to Di!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aasu aagaye re choti...yeh blog padhkar...........:)
    i tooo missssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a lotttttttttttttttttt.....wannnaaaaaaaaaa desssssspppppppppaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaatttttttttelllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy c uuuuuuuuu...talk 2 uuuuu...............
    cummmm sooooooonnnnnnnnnn sweetieee.......missin u..........

    ReplyDelete