Sunday 31 July 2011

Why????

Dated:31/7/2011.

The day i can never forget.This was the day i had met the best bunch of people in my life.

I had been to the Joy of giving week!!!

I had met some incredibly wonderful people who were all set to spread the joy!!WOW!!

I had met Eeshwar,a person from deloitte,also a core member of JGW at ISB for the IDIYA event,just met him at the event,our meeting lasted for just a few minutes.The word JGW just struck me hard.Infact that was a place i wanted to visit since long and that was getting postponed for no reason!!..I hate to say that.!

I was informed the previous night that the JGW meet would begin at 10 on Sunday at NMDC.

Like a sincere Engineering student i was late and reached NMDC at around 11.I  had given him a ring and there he was,to pick me up.

A person whom you never knew,was there to pick you up!!

We reached a residential area full of huge apartments.And there on the second floor we entered a an office.That was the JGW office!

People of different age groups were present.

Eeshwar and Vardhamaan two youngiz from ADC.

Sanjay and his chutku beta champ,jayashree,Chandrashekharan,Thyagarajan!!

There was something captivating about Mr Chandrasekharan,something magnetic that i cant just describe.

So...dats precisely to see that there were people of different age groups.

So far i've only seen the young blood in the big league,not seen any one of the older clan.I was always under the impression that oldies are skeptical about everything,and anything.But i was thrilled to see that Oldies are much more enthusiastic,more lively,more intent that the youth,full of energy.Kudos to that.

We spoke officially for about an hour and then i saw a lady in blue entering the hall.And that was Gayatri Chandrashekharan,a pathalogist,a perfect match for Chandrashekharan.WOW!!

I consider the Engineer-Doctor pair always an ideal one,which they were indeed.

And the meeting again caught the moment and the most important decisions were taken and people then started disperesing.

All who were left in the hall were me and Mr.Chandrashekharan.I spoke about my doubts,my concerns,my apprehensions.Then all of a sudden the coordinate shifted from professional front to the personal one.I got to know that he was a KVian too.I spoke of everything possible,everything.I just poured my heart out to him.

I spoke of  how i was into an Engineering college,how i'm not an engineer by profession,how i was treated at my PG and all the crap possible.

I just had no clue of why i spoke all that,no control of what i was talking.I should thank him for being so patient to  listen to all my crap talk.

I realized that i was just eating their brains out and was about to leave,that was when i was offered lunch.I was invited some 3 times i guess.I just couldn't refuse for they were being really nice and adorable sweet to me.

I hopped into their house.I realised they were Iyers too,but absolutely no where in their house would you find a clue that they belong to the iyer community.!Now that WOW!!!

The dining table was ready.The menu served was Priya mango pickle,an ordinary pappu in a small cerelac bowl,rasam,brinjal stew,bitter gourd curry,curd-The typical Iyer menu.

And then again i started off...................... and spoke no end.Covered all,Lenght,breadth and height and every dimension possible.Lunch Done.

Then we shifted our bases to the sofas,and there i was again talking of my sisters wedding.

I must be crazy.........They met me for the first time,they hardly know me and i was there speaking about my sister,mom dad and attimber!!

Why would someone,busy with their own profession,personal and social life give time to someone so S n S (silly and stupid) like me.??

They were so incredibly sweet,cute,unconditionally loving and lots and lot and lots more!!

They made my day!!I really mean they did!!

Everything they spoke,they did was commonplace just amazing!

Call it,i had a crush on the adorably sweet couple.

And it was time,really to say tata bubye....i hate this.

When i got up to leave,Dr.Gayatri said"Come back anytime you want...Just drop in"

Why would someone say that to a stranger???Whyyyyyy??

A question unanswered but that anyways is better when some are not answered.Its just  a bliss,a feeling to treasure.

I hugged Mr Chandrashekharan and walked  home.

Why would i digress from a professional front to a personal one when talking to someone for the first once?

Why would i stay back after all were gone with a stranger?

Why did i drop into someones house for lunch?

Why did i speak bout all my people as though i had known them since ages??

Why did i hug that lady,so motherly?

Why did i hug Mr Chandrashekharan??

What made them so special??

What makes me blog about them?I meet so many people day in and day out.Why only them??

Whatever the answers  might be,all that matters now is,I just love them.and i don't want to lose them,at any cost.I just have no clue why do they mean such a priceless pearl to me.I revere and treasure them.

I skeptical about the existence of god,but then if he exists all i would pray for now and ever is just let me have them treasured all through my life,never lose such an undefined anonymous yet pure and darling and blissful realtion!!

I might sound silly but these are my genuine feeling deep in my heart,Thats truely me......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment